1. Using Simple Present Tense
2. Using Imperatives sentence
3. Using adverb
4. Using technical terms
A sheet of heavy paper
A paper clip
Here’s a paper airplane that will fly in circles.
- First fold the paper in half the long way.
- Then draw an airplane with wings and a tail on it.
- Next draw a line about an inch away from the fold on each side the full length of the paper.
- Then cut out the airplane, but do not cut on the fold.
- After that spread out the airplane and colour it. You can draw airplane markings near each wing tip.
- Next refold your airplane. Now fold Beach wing down along the line drawn on it.
- Then add a paper clip to the nose. You can change the way your airplane flies by changing the wing shape and putting more than one paper clip on the nose.
A. Loop-the-loop paper plane is expensive
The underlined word refers to ….
16 ounces cream cheese, 2 packages, softened
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 prepared Graham cracker crust
A. how to beat cream cheese
B. how to blend sugar and vanilla
C. how to bake chocolate cheese and cake
D. how make chocolate cheese cake.
E. how to make mini sweet chocolate chips